List your pre-loved goods on Gumtree and win your share of R35,000 cash
We conducted a survey which illustrated South Africans are sitting on 17 pre-loved, unused items around your homes. These items add up to R4,195.
If you list your pre-loved products on Gumtree between 22nd June and 28th July 2020, you can stand a chance to win your share of R35,000 AND if Donovan Goliath, Davina Gordon and Majozi write a pre-loved love song about your product through their weekly category searches, you automatically win your share of R35,000 CASH!
Gumtree T’s and C’s : Pre-Loved love song campaign
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the 2020 Gumtree Pre Loved Competition, conducted by Gumtree South Africa, 1st Floor Regus, Colosseum Building, Milnerton.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prize to participants if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Participation by all participants in the 2020 Gumtree Pre-Loved Love song Competition through Gumtree.co.za constitutes acceptance of these rules. The competition will run from week commencing 22nd June 2020 to midnight on 28th July 2020.
- To enter the competition, you must go to gumtree.co.za, list a pre-loved item on Gumtree.co.za in the specific category announced every Monday on Social Media between these date ranges :
Week 1 – Home and Garden (22nd – 28th June) 1 x R1000 winner
Week 2- Electronics (29th – 5th July) 1 x R1000 winner
Week 3 – Fashion ( 6th – 12th July) 1 x R1000 winner
Week 4- Baby and kids (13TH -19TH July) 1 x R1000 winner
Week5- Sports and Leisure (20th – 26th July) 1 x R1000 winner
**Drop the link into the post comment section for us to identify you.
***Adding #Preloved and using Gumtree video functionality to your listing will give you a double entry into a Random Grand Prize draw of R30 000.
- The competition is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees of Gumtree South Africa and the respective advertising, media and PR Agencies appointed by the Promoter, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- Only private persons may enter the competition.
- Winners will be selected by a lucky draw at the end of the competition from the comment entries. Winners will be announced on social media and reached out to via our email, Instagram pages after which point direct contact will be made with the winner. The winner will be required to send Gumtree SA social media administrators a direct message on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via email confirming their identity, contact details, name and surname, and address.
- Proof of South African citizenship and age may need to be presented by way of either a valid South African identity document or valid driver’s license. Winner may be requested to provide this proof electronically via email.
- Should the winner not be contactable within (2 days) of first contact, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected winner.
- The winner can expect to receive their prize within 7 days of being notified.
- All Participants indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any/all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this competition.
- By entering this competition, participants authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication.
- The winner or participants may be requested to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. The winner or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. The winner or participants who take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter. However, the winner has the right to decline an invitation to participate in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 1st Floor Regus, Colosseum Building, specifying: Attention: Legal Department.
- If the Promoters are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- Participants of this promotion are providing information to Gumtree South Africa.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook and Twitter from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this Competition and the Rules thereto.
- Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion
- These terms and conditions may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition and will be interpreted by Promoter only. The Ts&Cs will be loaded onto the Gumtree Facebook page and the blog.
- These terms and conditions will be made available on the Gumtree blog.