One of the best parts about buying a vehicle through Gumtree Autos is that you have the luxury of choosing between buying private or through a dealer. If going through a dealer is what makes you feel most comfortable, you’ll want to make sure you have all the facts before sealing the deal.
Before you buy, use this checklist to ask all the right questions:
- Do you have a car that meets my every need?
- Is this vehicle all-wheel-drive or rear-wheel-drive?
- What is this vehicle’s fuel consumption?
- Is this vehicle still under warranty? If so, for how long?
- What is covered by the warranty?
- What is the maintenance program you offer?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Are there any discounts I may be eligible for?
- What safety technologies come with or are available for this vehicle?
- How many Kilometers has this vehicle driven?
- Has this vehicle been in any accidents? If so, how long ago, what was the damage, and how was it repaired?
- Is there a maintenance and repair record?