In today’s digital world, a significant chunk of commercial marketing is conducted online. Customers are constantly online and researching their interests, needs and wants. Thus, having an online presence in the form of a website can enhance business value for an organisation greatly. Customers want to see your products and services before making a decision to purchase from you.
It is still bewildering to us that a sizeable percentage of businesses, especially local and small ones, have still not invested in a company website.
Gumtree gives you a rundown on the benefits of having a company website:
- The increased visibility a company website provides is an excellent marketing opportunity.
- A website is less expensive to modify and utilise for marketing purposes as compared to traditional media such as print and television.
- Using Google Analytics and other statistical tools on your website can give you a better understanding of your customers, making it easier to market specifically to them.
- Having a well-structured, user-friendly website can provide credibility to your business.
- A website can be an important tool to offer better customer service.
- If you have tangible products to sell, your website can include a shopping/transactions page for easy purchase.
- Using SEO strategies can ensure your website appears at the top of Google’s result pages, thereby, resulting in extra revenue and visitors.
- Your website can include customer testimonials and positive reviews, which in turn can transform potential customers into paying customers.
- A website is not just for products and services but also for fun and useful content for your customers including videos, GIFs, news, and pictures.
Now that you’ve got the knowledge, it’s time to shop! Head to gumtree.co.za or your Gumtree app (click for Apple & Android) and don’t forget to use your location settings to find job information close to home.