While becoming a new parent is one of the greatest joys in life, it can also be a large source of anxiety for many. The good news is, if you are a tech-loving person, there are a plethora of innovative tech products just waiting to make your life easier and far less worrisome.
Here are our top 5 products to help keep your worry to a minimum as a new parent.
- A smart car seat | A car seat that swivels can help you get baby in and out quicker and easier, or one with a smart harness can send alerts to your cell phone if baby is too hot or if breathing becomes an issue.
- A sound machine | While a fan works great to help drown out sound and sooth baby when they are fussy, what happens during load shedding? Save yourself the stress by grabbing a sound machine that works while plugged in and with batteries for times when electricity is of short supply.
- A video monitor | There are plenty on the market, including ones where you can both see, hear, and monitor their breathing and heart rate.
- A smart thermometer | Why not consider a thermometer that includes a patch to put on your sick babe that sends you alerts if a fever appears?
- A weight tracking changing pad | Ever wondered what your baby weighs but don’t want to have to head out to the Doctor’s office to find out, especially during a pandemic? A smart changing pad can actually weigh your child; this is also a great option for those wanting to find out exactly how much milk their little one is taking in while breastfeeding.