The exposed brick look has long been a prized and sought after architectural detail and design element. When it comes to interior design, brick feature walls can add texture, warmth and personality to your space! However, doing this the real way is often outside of the realm for DIY enthusiasts.
So how do you get the look without the cost and difficulty? Faux brick panels, of course! While nothing quite beats the real thing, faux brick panels are a great versatile and visually appealing option!
Here are a few advantages to consider:
- They come at a fraction of the cost.
- They are far less vulnerable to damage than real bricks.
- Real brick requires special sealants when being used as an interior design element. Faux brick panels clean far easier and require little to no maintenance.
- Faux brick panels come in a wider variety of colour options, as well as customizable ones, too!
- They are easy to install and are lightweight; simply use construction adhesive and an electric drill.
- They are versatile; use them for retail displays, home interiors, innovative signage, trade show displays, and more.
Now that you’ve got the knowledge, it’s time to shop! Head to gumtree.co.za or your Gumtree app (click for Apple & Android) and don’t forget to use your location settings to find everything you need for a little DIY home upgrade close to home.