Gumtree has introduced ProTool for Jobs, an inventory management system aimed at helping recruiters and HR personnel to fill positions.
Gumtree Jobs sees 853,700 unique browsers and 49,000 job seekers each month with 55,000 ads listed at any one time.
Barrie Swart, Head of ProTool for Gumtree SA, says the new platform was developed to assist the increasing number of professional recruiters who are advertising on the site but managing their listings manually – often requiring a dedicated staff member to do so.
At a cost of R1,699 per month, the new platform automatically loads and manages multiple listings and acts as a feed provider to display ads on other platforms of choice. It also offers an automatic first-filter process on applicants which batches them into Yes, No or Maybe, a feature which Swart says “makes the process much faster and less admin-intensive”.
He notes that “our partners who have signed up for the service have seen significant benefits including one who generated 7,500 applications from 60 listings”.
Helderberg Personnel’s Placement Partner is a Gumtree ProTool for Jobs partner and Marketing Co-Ordinator Bronwyn Ridgway says “having ProTool integrated into Placement Partner just makes absolute sense and we are 100% happy with the results”.
More information about ProTool for Jobs:
- The flat rate monthly fee of R1,699.00 (including VAT) gives access to the ProTool dashboard and showcase unlimited listings per branch.
- The Featured package, which is an additional R1,299, includes ad Bump Ups every 24 hours on a rotating basis, a clickable URL to your own website and discounted rates on Top Ads.
- You are able to opt out of ProTool whenever you want to.
- Your listings via ProTool for Jobs are exempt from the Gumtree 30 day take-down policy.
- If you already have live listings on Gumtree the client service team is able to automatically move your ads onto the ProTool platform.