If looking for a job on Gumtree isn’t going as you hoped, hunting for a recruitment agency may be a good option for you. After all, some things are simply better left for the professionals, especially when it comes to landing your dream job.
We’ve put together a list of a few questions to ask yourself when choosing the right recruitment agency for you:
- Does the agency have experience filling positions in your exact field?
- Do they have references or case studies to showcase their success?
- Can they provide you with a success rate?
- Do you have a preferred way of working? Does this recruiter prefer to work with their clients the same way?
- Do your personalities clash or work well together?
- Where do you land on the priority list? Consider how desperate you are to find a job.
- Will they provide regular updates and reports?
- What is their reach?
- How does the agency keep up to date with innovative ways to land clients their dream jobs?
- How much do they charge?