Cars today are not just for getting from point A to point B. They are a matter of pride and joy for their owners across the globe. With almost 2000 small and large car manufacturers around the world, there are just so many brands, models, and options to choose from. If you want to buy a new car, how do you select between an automatic or manual transmission? And let’s not forget the revolutionary electric and clean energy models such as Tesla.
Gumtree gives you all the pros and cons of these vehicles for you to make the right decision.
- They are easier to drive
- They are less manually restrictive
- They are better for hilly areas
- They reduce the risk of stalling
- They are easier to drive in heavy traffic
- They are more expensive than manual cars
- They are considered less exciting to drive
- They require more maintenance
- They are cheaper to maintain
- They offer better fuel efficiency
- They are less likely to be stolen
- Drivers tend to have better control
- They are more difficult to learn
- They are tougher to drive in heavy traffic
- They are aesthetically pleasing and stylish
- They can be bought online avoiding the need to deal with dealerships
- They offer higher savings on fuel costs
- Their depreciation value is lower than other cars
- They offer superior performance
- They come with a lucrative referral programme
- They offer a sentry mode for security and protection.
- They are equipped with revolutionary self-driving technology.
- They are considered the safest vehicles on Earth
- They are very expensive
- The body repair can cost a lot more than other cars
- The time needed to repair them can be long
- There have been reports of phantom battery drain
- Their tires wear out fast
Now that you’ve got the knowledge, it’s time to shop! Head to gumtree.co.za or your Gumtree app (click for Apple & Android) and don’t forget to use your location settings to find automotive vehicles close to home.