In keeping with its commitment to help rebuild the recruitment industry and to bring about a lasting change, Gumtree is offering an option to upload all your listings FOR FREE via dedicated Jobs feed providers, that Gumtree has an integration with, going forward.
We’re excited that this pivotal shift in strategy will attract much support but also go some ways to helping rebuild the recruitment industry as the COVID situation continues. Jobs feed clients will be able to automatically feed all their listings to Gumtree for free – adding massive additional exposure without adding budget pressure!
In essence, what this will mean for your client base:
- All branches can be made live on an option that gives unlimited listings – at no charge.
- We will switch these all on as they opt in. We can also switch all of them on and then turn off any branches that opt out for any reason. The second is a far simpler option which is preferred.
- Branches who would like to increase their visibility by adding an optional automatic bump up to their listings will have 4 options (all exclude VAT):
- Unlimited Listings per branch on Gumtree – All listings automatically bumped up every 72 hours + clickable URL link back to client’s own website on every listing + 5 x Top Ads7 days @ R6499 pm
- Unlimited Listings per branch on Gumtree – All listings automatically bumped up every 14 days @ R3699 pm
- Maximum of 20 listings per branch on Gumtree – All listings automatically bumped up every 72 hours @ R2199 pm
- Maximum of 10 listings per branch on Gumtree – All listings automatically bumped up every 72 hours @ R1099 pm
***The last 2 options will be suitable for smaller agencies who only ever have a maximum of 10 to 20 live listings.
Agencies really have nothing to lose – the new structure offers massive added exposure without a budget impact. We know this will add value at a time when the recruitment market continues to operate under severe pressure (and beyond).
If you need any further information, please contact Justin on email@example.com