In the famous words of Elsa, ‘Let It Go’. If you let go of some of your unused stuff on Gumtree you stand a chance of WINNING four 4D X movie tickets to Frozen 2 as well as four Feature Combo’s at Nu Metro. All you need to do is to Let Something Go on Gumtree and comment the link under this post. That’s it, you’re already in the competition. #Gumtree #Frozen2
Note – Competition is valid to people in:
– Cape Town
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the 2019 Gumtree Let It Go Competition, conducted by Gumtree South Africa, 1st Floor Regus, Colosseum Building, Milnerton
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prize to participants if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Participation by all participants in the 2019 Gumtree Let It Go Competition through social media, constitutes acceptance of these rules. The competition will run from week commencing 22 November 2019 till 28 November 2019.
- To enter the competition, you must go to gumtree.co.za, sell an item of you are ready to let go of and post the link/url in the comments section of competition post. Once the competition ends we will random draw the entries to select the winners, who will receiving four 4DX tickets, glasses and feature combo vouchers to go watch Frozen 2 at one of 3 Nu Metro cinema’s in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. There will be 3 winners, one for each city. Cinema’s include V&A Waterfront, Hyde Park Shopping Centre, and The Pavilion Mall.
- The competition is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees of Gumtree South Africa and the respective advertising, media and PR Agencies appointed by the Promoter, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons
- Only private persons may enter the competition.
- Winners will be selected by a lucky draw at the end of the competition from the comment entries. Winners will be announced on social media and reached out to via our email, Instagram pages after which point direct contact will be made with the winner. The winner will be required to send Gumtree SA social media administrators a direct message on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via email confirming their identity, contact details, name and surname, and address.
- Proof of South African citizenship and age may need to be presented by way of either a valid South African identity document or valid driver’s license. Winner may be requested to provide this proof electronically via email
- Should the winner not be contactable within (1 days) of first contact, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected winner
- The winner can expect to receive their prize within 3 days of being notified
- All Participants indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this competition
- By entering this competition, participants authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication
- The winner or participants may be requested to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. The winner or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. The winner or participants who take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter. However, the winner has the right to decline an invitation to participate in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 1st Floor Regus, Colosseum Building, specifying: Attention: Legal Department.
- If the Promoters are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors
- Participants of this promotion are providing information to Gumtree South Africa
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter
- All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook and Twitter from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this Competition and the Rules thereto
- Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion
- These terms and conditions may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition and will be interpreted by Promoter only. The Ts&Cs will be loaded onto the Gumtree Facebook page and the blog.
- These terms and conditions will be made available on the Gumtree blog.