May 11th is Mother’s Day, when we celebrate the hard working women who raised us. For those of us who haven’t had a chance to buy something wonderful for Mom, time is running out! What to get her? A Spa Day? A luxury handbag? As it turns out, not all gifts are equal. Here are some luxurious things for last minute shoppers to get Mom for Mother’s Day.
1. A New Car – Moms may have a stereotype of driving vans around, but they can be much happier looking great in a sexy sports car, like a BMW!
2. A Holiday Trip – A nice getaway somewhere new is always the ticket to relaxation, so take mom away on a holiday! Depending on her tastes, you can stay at a fancy hotel, or rent a holiday home with a private beach.
3. A New Cell Phone – Always being on the go, mom would probably like a new phone to keep her pictures, busy calendar, and social life organized. An iPhone 5s or a Samsung would do the trick quite nicely.
4. Jewellery – Some sparkle, some shine, nothing brings a happy smile like a little box full of lovely jewellery. This year, surprise mom with something vintage, timeless and classy.
5. Breakfast in Bed – Sometimes it’s nice to be simple, and nothing can be better than a delicious breakfast in bed. Make your mom some fresh juice and eggs, and spend the morning going through childhood photos.
At the end of the day, it’s about showing Mom you love her. As long as the focus is on making her feel special, you will make this Mother’s Day fantastic!