Ah, shoes; the perfect accessory. But did you know the types of shoes you like to wear tell others a little about your personality? Are you a go-getter, a loyal friend, or someone who likes to take charge? Let’s find out.
Here’s what your shoes say about you:
- Love high-heeled boots? You love to take control of a crisis, are quick on your feet, and always make rational decisions.
- Love running shoes? You love a good challenge, goal-oriented, and are known to go the extra mile for others.
- Love slip slops? You go with the flow, are easy going, and never feel like you have to try too hard.
- Love combat boots? You have a strong, dominant personality.
- Love clogs? You are nurturing, down to earth, and love the great outdoors.
- Love flats? You are a natural born leader, but prefer to be behind the scenes rather than come across as flashy.
- Love wedges? You know how to carry yourself with confidence, are graceful, and always enter a room with a strong presence.
- Love pumps? You’re competitive, independent, and a total boss babe.
- Love loafers? You’re a responsible, steadfast perfectionist, and are very detail-driven.
- Love mules? You love being the centre of attention, will bravely public speak, are confident, and very social.