The COVID-19 pandemic has changed us all, for better or for worse. As a result, we listened to your feedback and launched an amazing new category for entrepreneurs to advertise their services.
One such service you can find advertised here is health and beauty services! If a facial is long overdue, we hear you; this pandemic and lockdown has really done a number on us all.
With that being said, we thought we’d give you the scoop on the many benefits of activated charcoal on your skin. Perhaps a charcoal facial is in your near future?
- When used on your face in the form of a mask, charcoal binds with the dirt in your pores and helps pull it out.
- When used in either a cleanser or a mask, charcoal helps balance out oily skin.
- When used in soap or cleanser form, charcoal can be a little bit gritty which is great to be used as a gentle exfoliator.
- Charcoal can help soothe and relieve symptoms of cuts, scrapes, minor infections, and bug bites.
- When used in a shampoo, charcoal gently detoxes your hair by attracting dirt and oil and then washing it away without stripping your hair of its natural oils.
- Charcoal does not leave the same residue behind on your hair that most regular shampoos do, so your hair will be left lighter and voluminous.
- Charcoal can also be used as a scalp treatment to reduce dandruff, redness, and oily or itchy scalps by pulling out toxins and purifying the skin.