The unfortunate part about starting a business, whether service or product-based, is that nothing promotes itself and more often than not, word of mouth is simply not enough. Promoting yourself and your new business can be a challenge, especially if you have never done it before. Luckily, there are 5 super simple ways to get this done.
- Create a Website. First and foremost, when people hear of your brand or product, they will look you up. If you do not have a beautiful, easy-to-navigate website, you’ve just lost a customer.
- Be Present on Social Media. In order to be successful in this day and age, every B2C business needs to have a presence on social media. Having relatable and engaging content will grab attention and boost interest, and social media advertising with a small monthly budget will help you reach customers you never would have been able to reach otherwise.
- Sponsor a Team. There are many sports, dance, or music teams that are gaining popularity, or who have many spectators during their weekly games. Sponsoring a team, even by supplying their jerseys and having your logo displayed is a great way to have new eyes on your brand.
- Advertise on Gumtree. Gumtree South Africa has millions of monthly users, so what better place to get the word out there? Sign up for and learn more about Gumtree for Business here.
- Host a Webinar. Webinars have become super popular, especially this year during the pandemic. Hosting a webinar can have you becoming a known expert in your field which will have people coming to you for advice and information. The end result is more eyes on your business!