The obvious result of getting off our tushies and getting daily exercise is a healthier body. But what about the mind? It may also be obvious to you that working out is good for your mental health, but did you know exercising can actually improve productivity and help you work more efficiently?
Here are 5 ways exercise can boost brain power and productivity:
- Reducing Stress. Incorporating regular exercise in your daily routine can help lower stress levels and improve your body’s natural response to any stress that does come your way.
- Improved Concentration & Memory. Daily exercise helps supercharge your brain to ensure you get the most out of the periods where you are trying to get some work done.
- Increased Creativity. Daily exercise is the perfect mental break for your brain allowing you to take a step back and come up with some creative, out-of-the-box ideas.
- Mind Boosting. Getting your endorphins flowing through exercise can help improve your fire power when it comes to work. In addition, it really just makes your mind feel better as a whole!
- Increased Mental Stamina. Yes, exercise increases physical stamina, but did you know it increases mental stamina, too? You will be able to work more productively for longer periods if you break your day up with some form of exercise.
Now that you’ve got the knowledge, it’s time to shop! Head to gumtree.co.za or your Gumtree app (click for Apple & Android) and don’t forget to use your location settings to find exercise equipment and accessories close to home.