While many people respond well to having a set routine, an office to go to, and managers to keep things in line, others shiver at the very thought of working for someone else. If this is you, we’ve put together a short list of some of the best self-employed jobs to choose from, man of which are services requiring very little monetary output to get started.
- Freelancer. This is a great option for those wanting to work for themselves but that are not interested in starting an actual small business requiring employees. It is also a great option for those wishing to create their own hours as you can take on jobs as they come and say no when your load is too large.
- Interior Designer. If you are one of those people who take great pride in making the interior of their home look beautiful and stylish at all times, why not share that talent with others?
- Real Estate. This is a great way to choose your own hours while helping others do a job they really do not wish to do or have the expertise to do on their own: selling homes.
- Event Organizer. Again, many people have this talent but only use it on their own families, but a great way to make some extra cash while working for yourself is to advertise your expertise in organizing the best events in town.
- Life Coach. Do you deem yourself to be someone who has their life together? Are you someone who has friends and family constantly running to you for life advice when it comes time to make important decisions? This could be the career for you!