There are a million and one fashion blogs out there, even for men. The problem with this? SO. MUCH. INFORMATION…but not all in one post.
We’ve put together a consolidated list of style tips for men that’ll have you looking as sharp as ever with minimal effort.
- Donate anything you have not worn in over a year.
- When it comes to suits, the bottom of your trousers should lightly brush the top of your shoes. No more, no less.
- Leave workout clothing for the gym.
- Invest in some brown leather (or suede) shoes or ankle boots.
- Avoid graphic tees.
- Stick to solid, neutral colours.
- Invest in a great fitting pair of jeans (without holes).
- Have Chinos in a few different colours to variety.
- Choose a watch that can help dress up or down an outfit. No need for two!
- Quality over quantity can actually save you money in the long run.
- Know your measurements to ensure you have the best fit.
- Buy duplicates of your favourite pieces (in different colours).
Now that you’ve got the knowledge, it’s time to shop! Head to gumtree.co.za or your Gumtree app (click for Apple & Android) and don’t forget to use your location settings to find clothing and accessories close to home.